Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Planning to buy Guitar?



If you are planning to buy guitar, then you should try to answer following relevant questions:

  1. What is my expertise level of using Guitars? Am I the beginner or professional? What are the different types & brands of guitars available in market?
  2. Why acoustic guitars with steel-strings are better than classical guitars?
  3. How much weight of guitar I’m comfortable to carry along? How can I afford to own a guitar of my choice? How to tie a string of guitar?
  4. Where can I get to see variety of guitars & where can I shop around guitars at bargain price?
  5. Who are the lead brands in guitars?
  6. When should I buy a guitar? If you are joining classes & they are not going to provide it then you should consider buying it at early stage of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment